It’s that time of year again!
Kids are heading back to school and moms are left scrambling for healthy yet interesting foods to pack in school lunches. I’ve put together a list of 30 back-to-school lunch ideas to save you some effort searching the web.
These moms have some great ideas.
Colorful and Fun Lunches
These first lunch ideas are great for youngsters. The bright colors and themes are sure to create excitement eating healthy options as well as show off a little mom love with personal touches.
2. Teddy Bear Lunch Box and Forest Friends Lunch Boxes
3. First Day of School Lunch Ideas
4. Free Printable Lunchbox Jokes
Eat More Fruits and Veggies
Kids tend to avoid fruits and veggies when mom isn’t watching. These lunch ideas incorporate fruits and vegetables in foods that are visually appealing and familiar at the same time.
7. Apple Sandwich Recipe- Great After School Snack!
8. Peanut Butter & Grape Rollups- Perfect for Lunches & Healthy Snacks
Finger Food Lunches
I know many moms are pressed for time in the morning. Throwing together finger foods is a great option for school lunches. Roll-ups are a great alternative to the boring PB&J sandwich. Pairing a roll-up or kabob with some grapes or berries will surely make your little one smile at lunchtime.
9. Turkey and Cheese Quesadillas (School Lunch Idea)
10. Peanut Butter Roll-Ups Recipe
12. Turkey and Cheese Tortilla Roll-Up
14. Lunchbox Kabobs
15. Vegan Wraps Using Naan Bread
17. Vegan Chickpea Mayonnaise Salad Sandwich
18. Kid Friendly Turkey Sandwich
These lunch ideas look super yummy! Impressed with the gluten-free option of the spaghetti-os and pizza. These moms hit the mark!
19. Skillet Tuna Melts with Avocado
21. Homemade Gluten Free Pizza Two Ways
Muffin Cup Lunch Ideas
While you might consider a muffin to be a snack or breakfast item, muffins are another great lunch option. Depending on your choice, you can have your veggies and protein right in one dish! Love that simplicity.
22. Cheesy Courgette Frittata Muffins
23. Healthy Tuna Casserole Muffins
24. Easy Low Carb Mini Pizza Muffins with Zucchini
25. Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins- Gluten Free, Sugar-Free, and Low-Fat
To round out our back-to-school lunch ideas, I am ending with snacks. I’m betting you already spied that chocolate chip cookie below. Stop drooling now and check it out! Sugar-free and low carb snacks- I couldn’t ask for more.
26. The Best Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with Almond Flour
27. Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Muddy Buddies
28. Make Ahead Snack Lunch Mix
30. Protein Packed Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oat Energy Bites Recipe
Do you have any great lunch ideas that you would love to share?
I would love to hear them!
Leave a Reply